Good news XDA developer topjohnwu released the latest and new version of Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.0 for Android. Now you can install the latest Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.0 on your smartphone. The Magisk is one of the best system based root method tool. Also as compared to the Chainfire’s SuperSu, the Magisk is the best tool for rooting your device. Here we share the latest version of Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.0 for Android. If you already install the old version of Magisk then you can just download the latest version from below link and update things inside the app. In this article, we share a simple guide on how to install the Magisk 18.1 and Magisk Manager 7.0.
The latest Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.0 comes with many new features and some extra options for you. With this new version of Magisk you get official support for EMUI 9.0 firmware from Huawei and Kirin 960 devices. The Magisk Manager 7.0 comes with major UI changes, an app has been redesigned, reduced memory usages when verifying boot image and so on. Also the most important is that it is extending support all the way down to Android 4.2. So without wasting any time download and install the Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.
The Magisk is the application which helps to root your Android smartphone. Also with help of Magisk you can Remove kernel features like dm-verity, tweak the apps without tampering the system files, Add third-party features using Magisk Modules, Manage root permissions and much more. So if you are interested in installing the Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Changelog for Magisk v18.1:
- Support EMUI 9.0
- Support Kirin 960 devices
- Support down to Android 4.2
- Major code base modernization under-the-hood
Changelog for Magisk Manager v7.0.0:
- Major UI redesign!
- Render Markdown natively (no more buggy WebView!)
- Support down to Android 4.1 (native Magisk only support Android 4.2 though)
- Significantly improve Magisk log display performance
- Fix post-OTA scripts for A/B devices
- Reduce memory usages when verifying and signing boot image
- Drop support for Magisk lower than v18.0
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Android Phone.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Android Phone before rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Android Phone at the Windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of Android Phone should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Steps to Install Magisk On Android Phone:
- First, download Magisk zip file including Magisk Manager from the above link.
- Now Extract it and transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Take the full nandroid backup.
- Tap on the Install button and select the Magisk file. Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Once Magisk is flashed, reboot the device.
Done. You have successfully installed Magisk 18.1 on your device.