The topjohnwu has recently released the stable version of the latest Magisk tool. Now you can download Magisk 20.3 ZIP along with Magisk Manager 7.5.1 and install it on your Android phone. This latest stable version of Magisk has added some new features, brings many improvements, customization and much more. Now a day the developer of the Magisk rooting tool is topjohnwu is very busy for improving the Magisk tool. The Magisk 20.3 tool is a stable version that supports most of the Android devices. Also, Magisk 20.3 is fully supported by the latest Android 10 OS.
Here in this article, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download Magisk 20.3 ZIP along with Magisk Manager 7.5.1 and install it on your Android phone. Once you have installed this latest version, then you will enjoy all the new features and easily root your device without any kind of risk. The Magisk 20.3 brings the Fix lz4_legacy decompression, Magisk Manager 7.5.1 fixed toggling app components in the MagiskHide screen and so on.
What is Magisk Tool?
Magisk is most popular and widely used for the Android rooting tool in the Android market. This rooting tool is developed by XDA Recognized Developer topjohnwu. The Magisk tool is root your device systemless and it has a simple interface and easy to use. Most of the advance Android users and developers are using the Magisk tool for rooting any Android phone. If you are an Android user and wish to flash different custom ROM, kernel’s, installed third-party apps, then the only way to root your device first. Rooting is the way through that you can break all the restrictions form your device.
You can root your Android device with the help of the Magisk tool. By using this great tool you can root your device without any kind of risk. Now the latest stable version is released which can be paced with lots of new features and customization. You can download Magisk 20.3 on your device and root your device by following the given below detailed guide.
If you already installed the Magisk tool, then you can just upgrade your tool. Otherwise, you can download Magisk 20.3 ZIP along with Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK and install it on your device. Now without wasting more time go to the download section and follow the given instructions.
Changelog for Magisk v20.3:
- Fix Magisk boot crashing when dealing with lz4_legacy format
Changelog for Magisk Manager v7.5.1:
- Fix MagiskHide app component toggles
- Update translations
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Android Phone.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Android Phone before the rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Android Phone at the Windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of Android Phone should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Download Magisk 20.3 Stable Version:
Steps to Install Magisk On Android Phone:
- First, download Magisk zip file including Magisk Manager from the above link.
- Now Extract it and transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Take the full nandroid backup.
- Tap on the Install button and select the Magisk file. Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Once Magisk is flashed, reboot the device.
Done. You have successfully installed Magisk 20.3 on your device.
If you already install the Magisk tool, then you can just upgrade your rooting tool by following the given below guide.
Steps to Update Magisk Tool to Stable Magisk v20.3 Stable:
- To update Magisk, first launch the “Magisk Manager” app.
- Now Go to “Settings” > “Update channel” and select “Stable”.
- After that go back to the app’s main screen and pull to refresh the menu.
- Tap on the “UPDATE” button right next to “Magisk Manager Update”.
- Now Install the downloaded Magisk Manager v7.5.1 APK.
- Once the app is updated, it will automatically relaunch.
- Now press the “UPDATE” button next to ‘Magisk Update Available!’.
- Now Select “Install” > “Direct Install” to install Magisk 20.3 update on your device.
- Once finished, press the “Reboot” button.
Done! You have successfully upgrade your Magisk tool to Stable Magisk 20.3 version.