The Lineage OS 16 builds the latest custom ROM for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Now all the users of the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact will be happy. Because they can install Lineage OS 16 on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact was launched in January 2014 and comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and later upgraded to Android 5.1 Lollipop. There is no news about Android 9.0 Pie official update for Xperia Z1 Compact by Sony. So now the time to upgrade your device by install Lineage OS 16 on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie. After installing the Lineage OS 16 ROM you can get the experience and enjoy all the features of Android Pie.
In this article, we share a detailed guide on how to install Lineage OS 16 on the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie. All thanks to the XDA Recognized developer 115ek for build and share this amazing custom ROM. The Lineage OS 16 ROM comes with lots of new features such as Notch Support, Manual theme selection, Digital Wellbeing, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness and much more. By following given below step by step guide you can easily install Lineage OS 16 on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie.
In order to install Lineage OS 16 on the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie. Your device should have unlocked boot loader and must be already installing latest TWRP custom recovery on your device. While installing the ROM your entire data will be wiped clean. We are highly recommended you to take the full backup of your phone before proceeding. If you are interested in installing Lineage OS 16 on Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing Lineage OS 16 on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.
- This guide is only for Xperia Z1 Compact, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks in the developer’s options.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device- Guide Here For TWRP
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
Download Custom ROM For Xperia Z1 Compact:
- Lineage OS 16 ROM | Android 9.0
Steps To Install Lineage OS 16 On Sony Xperia Z1 Compact:
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable and then copy the downloaded ROM ZIP file on the device root folder. [Don’t unzip].
- Then disconnect the device from PC and turn off completely.
- Once your device is off, boot it into TWRP recovery mode. [with button combination]
- Then on recovery main menu select “Wipe” and then do “Swipe” at the bottom of the screen of confirm.
- Come back to TWRP main menu. Tap on “Install” and select the ROM zip file that you have copied on the device.
- After selecting the ROM ZIP file, do “Swipe” at the bottom of the screen, to confirm ROM flashing. Wait for a few minutes.
- After flashing ROM, select “Advance” option and then select “Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik” and confirm with Swipe at the bottom.
- Finally, come back to recovery main menu, and select “Reboot” to boot your device normally.
Done! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS 16 on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact based on Android 9.0 Pie.