In this blog, we share a guide on how to root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP recovery. If you are the Oppo F3 Plus users and want to special permission to access everything on your device or want to the real performance of an Android Oppo F3 Plus then you first root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP recovery. So if you are searching for a guide to root your device then you are at the right place. Once you can root your Oppo F3 Plus then you can streamline your device performance, flash custom ROMs, gives you extra of the features, install special apps and much more. Rooting seems to be a difficult task but it not, nowadays rooting is not a big task. You can just carefully follow each step and implementing you can successfully achieve it.
TeamWin Recovery Project is also known as TWRP, it is one of the important contributions from the active developer community. The TWRP is an open source custom recovery and it is the best custom recovery around the world. In order to install the root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP recovery. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, and then you can install the latest TWRP custom recovery. Now you will be able to root Oppo F3 Plus. After installing TWRP you can flash and use Xposed Modules, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup, remove all bloatware and much more.
If we talking about the specification of Oppo F3 Plus then the device comes with a 6.0-inch display screen which has a full HD resolution and covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 Chipset along with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The Oppo F3 Plus has a dual front camera for a selfie is 16+ 8 MP and the 16 MP camera in the rear. While root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP recovery your entire data will be wiped clean. So you can take the full back up before proceeding. If you are interested in root Oppo F3 Plus and install TWRP recovery then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Oppo F3 Plus.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Oppo F3 Plus before the rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Oppo F3 Plus at the windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of Oppo F3 Plus should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F3 Plus:
Done! Now You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Oppo F3 Plus.
Steps to Root Oppo F3 Plus With SuperSU:
- If you have SuperSU zip file already downloaded, then copy it to the device internal storage. Otherwise, download from the links above then copy/paste in device’s storage.
- After copying the SuperSU zip package, unplug and Turn off the device.
- Now boot the device in Recovery Mode.
- Select Install > Locate and select SuperSU zip > Then do Swipe at the bottom of recovery menu to confirm.
- Finally, tap “Reboot System” options, after installation of the package.