If you are the Samsung phone users and want to update or reinstall the stock firmware on your Samsung device. Then now you can install official stock firmware on Samsung devices using the Odin tool. Odin is a tool which is developed by Samsung; it is used to install official stock firmware on Samsung devices. The Odin or Odin Downloader is the tool which is very simple and easy to use. It required only some basics things and reinstall the stock firmware easily and quickly. Today we will let you know that how to download and install official stock firmware on Samsung devices using the Odin tool. If you are using the custom ROM and now you want to unroot or reinstall an official firmware, then by following given below instructions you can do it well.
The Odin is an effective tool for flashing the stock firmware and it is developed and internally used by Samsung. The manufacturer did not release the tool out for the end-user. But it is the leaked accidentally, all thanks to the leak of this tool. With the help of this amazing tool, you can flash firmware, recoveries, bootloaders, or modem files on the Samsung device. The Odin tool It is a simple standalone executable which is only available for Windows. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to install official stock firmware on Samsung devices using the Odin tool. You can use the Odin tool whether you can install another country’s firmware on your device.
So if you are using the Samsung phone and your device is shutting off unexpectedly, crashing apps, acting buggy or any other software problem. Then to fix these kinds of the issue by installing the official stock firmware on the Samsung device. There are many benefits of installing the stock ROM on your device. After installing your device will run smoothly before that. If you are interested in installing the official stock firmware on Samsung devices using the Odin tool. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- It’s advised to take backup of your entire data on Samsung Device before installation.
- Also, keep the battery charging level more 70% for seamless power supply.
- Install USB driver of Samsung device at the PC for smooth connectivity while flashing the updates. | Link
- Latest Odin Tool | Download
Steps To Install Stock Firmware On Samsung Devices Via Odin Tool:
- First of all Download (e.g. Odin3_v3.13.1.zip) and Samsung stock firmware (*.zip) for the device.
- Extract both downloaded firmware ZIP to an easily accessible location on the PC.
- Now double-click on ‘Odin3.exe‘ file in the extracted folder.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- The COM port should light up in the Odin window.
- Now, click on the ‘AP’ button and select the firmware file starting with AP.
- Do the same for ‘BL’, ‘CP’, and ‘CSC’.
- Note that the regular CSC file will completely wipe the device. In order to preserve the data, simply select the ‘HOME_CSC’ file.
- Make sure that ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F. Reset Time’ are selected in the ‘Options’ tab. Leave everything else as it is.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button to install Samsung stock firmware on your Galaxy device, when everything is ready.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes to complete.n
Once the installation finished, then you shall see the ‘PASS!’ message and the device will reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully installed the stock firmware on Samsung devices using the Odin tool.