Today, we have the working guide on how to install the latest TWRP custom recovery and root Alldocube M5. If you are the owner of Alldocube M5 smartphone and you need the root access to customize your phone beyond the limits or get full control over the device. Then here is we share a simple step by step guide on how to install latest TWRP custom recovery and root Alldocube M5. Rooting the phones it seems to be difficult jobs, but it not there are many guides available for rooting the Android phone. Most of the Android users want to root Alldocube M5, so if you are one of them, then follow the given instructions and root Alldocube M5. Follow the instructions with care, because anything may wrong your device would be bricked.
There are many advantages of rooting the phone, once you can root Alldocube M5 then your phone performance will be increased. Also, you will be able to install different MODs, kernel, Custom ROMs, hibernate any app, and get better battery life and much more. Rooting is the process through that you can gain full admin control of the Android device. TWRP is custom recovery which is open source community development project. After install TWRP recovery on your device then you can remove bloatware, overclock and underclock, take Full Nandroid Backup and restore it later and so on. Your device should unlock the bootloader first, then install latest working TWRP custom recovery, now you will be able to root Alldocube M5.
While installing the TWRP custom recovery and root Alldocube M5, your entire data will be wiped clean. So we are strongly recommended you to take the full backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing TWRP custom recovery and root Alldocube M5, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Alldocube M5.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Alldocube M5 before rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Alldocube M5 at the windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of Alldocube M5 should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Alldocube M5:
Done! Now You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Alldocube M5.
Steps to Root Alldocube M5:
- If you have SuperSU zip file already downloaded, then copy it to the device internal storage. Otherwise, download from the links above then copy/paste in device’s storage.
- After copying the SuperSU zip package, unplug and Turn off the device.
- Now boot the device in Recovery Mode.
- Select Install > Locate and select SuperSU zip > Then do Swipe at the bottom of recovery menu to confirm.
- Finally, tap “Reboot System” options, after installation of the package.