The official working TWRP custom recovery is now available for Verizon Ellipsis 7. Now you can root Verizon Ellipsis 7 and install TWRP custom recovery. If you are bored with your old OS and want to install the latest custom OS or streamline your phone performance. Then the first you root Verizon Ellipsis 7 and install TWRP custom recovery on your device. Here we come with an easy user-friendly step by step guide on how to root Verizon Ellipsis 7 and install TWRP custom recovery. After rooting your device, you will be able to flash custom ROMs, install special apps which stock ROM not support, enhanced your phone performance and much more. it means rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.
Root Verizon Ellipsis 7 seems to be difficult but it is not a big deal to root Verizon Ellipsis 7. Nowadays rooting is very simple, there are many guides available on the internet about rooting. In this article, we also bring a detailed guide on how to root Verizon Ellipsis 7 and install TWRP custom recovery. Once you can root your phone then you have given special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. TWRP is custom recovery which is open source recovery. With the help of TWRP custom recovery you can flash and use Xposed Modules, Root and Unroot, access to restore the Nandroid Backup, flash the image file, and remove all bloatware and so on. Your device must have unlocked the bootloader, then you can install TWRP custom recovery and then you can root Verizon Ellipsis 7.
Given below we share a link of latest working TWRP recovery, the file name is twrp-3.2.1-0-QMV7A-20180318.img. you can just download and root Verizon Ellipsis 7 and install TWRP custom recovery. While rooting Verizon Ellipsis 7 and install TWRP custom recovery your entire data will be wiped clean. So we are advising you to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Verizon Ellipsis 7.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Alldocube M5 before rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Verizon Ellipsis 7 at the windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of Verizon Ellipsis 7 should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Verizon Ellipsis 7 :
- First of All, complete all the things given in the Pre-requirements section.
- Once you downloaded all requirements then Download TWRP for Verizon Ellipsis 7 from Here
- Once downloaded the TWRP then copy the files in the folder where you have installed ADB usually the ADB files are present in local Disk C -> Android
- Now After Going to the ADB folder, you have to launch the command window
- Press and Hold shift button and Right mouse button together to Open Command window.
- Now connect your Verizon Ellipsis 7 to your Computer in the fastboot mode
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check if the PC has recognized your phone or not To check via below Command
- If your Android device show in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to PC
Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now the TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
- Reboot your device just enter the following command
Done! Now You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Verizon Ellipsis 7.