If you are the owner of Razer Phone and searching for the best custom ROMS for Razer phone. Then you are at right place, here in this article we come with the list of best custom ROMs for Razer Phone. These all ROMs are based on latest Android Oreo and Pie OS. So now you can install one of theme custom firmware and enjoy the latest features and experience of the latest Android OS on your device. As we all know that Android is an open source OS and it is allowed to develop and Customize ROM for their phone. The official stock firmware is good but custom ROMS gives you lots of customizations options, better battery timing, your phone performance enhanced and much more. So most of the users are searching for the best custom ROMS for Razer phone.
By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily install custom ROMS for Razer Phone. Basically, the custom ROM is based on Official Android source codes which are developed by third-party developers. The custom ROMs comes with some aftermarket features and unique features that are not possible in the stock firmware. Given below we share a link of best custom ROMS for Razer phone. You can just download and install it by following given below step by step guide. Keep in mind while installing the custom ROM, your device should be already installing TWRP custom recovery.
If we talking about the specifications about the Razer Phone then it is the first game-centric Android smartphones. The smartphone comes with high-end specs with 5.7-inches LCD display and 1440 x 2560 pixels of screen resolutions with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Razer Phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 8GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The device has Dual 12MP Rear Camera and 5MP front camera. If you are interested in installing the best custom ROMS for Razer Phone then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing MIUI 10 port ROM On Razer Phone.
- This guide is only for Razer Phone, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks in the developer’s options.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device- Guide Here For TWRP
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
Download Custom ROMs For Razer Phone:
- Havoc OS Pie ROM (GSI) | Android 9.0
- AOSPExtended v6.0 (Pie 9.0)
- AOSP (Pie9.0)
- Google Pixel Experience ROM
- Resurrection Remix (Android Oreo 8.1)
Steps To Install Best Custom ROMS For Razer phone:
- Download Custom ROM and Gapps Zip files and then transfer both Zip files to the device internal storage.
- Then boot your device into Recovery Mode, → Turn OFF → Press and hold buttons combination [various on each device] for a few seconds.
- Once you are in recovery, tap Nandroid and proceed, to take backup of the existing ROM, for the safer rollback option.
- Then tap Wipe → Swipe to Factory Reset → Go back
- Now tap → Install → locate and select Custom ROM Zip file, → Swipe to confirm. → Wait for process completion.
- Re-tap → Install → locates and selects Gapps Zip file → Swipe to confirm.
- Once the ROM and Gapps installation completed, tap Wipe →Advance Wipe→ select Wipe cache + Dalvik cache → Swipe to confirm.
- Finally, tap reboot on the recovery main screen.
Done! You have successfully installed the best custom ROMs for Razer Phone.