We are glad to report you that now you can easily repair IMEI baseband on any Infinix devices. If you are the users of any Infinix smartphone and facing a problem of unknown IMEI error, then you are on the right page. Here in this article, we come with a step by step guide on how to fix and repair IMEI baseband on any Infinix devices. This given below guide support all kind of processors such as Qualcomm, Mediatek and even Spreadtrum processor devices are fixes the errors.
Every smartphone comes with a unique 15 digit number which known is as the IMEI number of the device. IMEI is also known as IMEI.info: International Mobile Equipment Identity. This 15 digit number is unique and assigned IMEI number to every mobile phone worldwide. You can check this IMEI number globally by type the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app. Also, it can be found on the back of your phone on the sliver sticker or on the box your phones come in. You can easily track your device with the help of the IMEI number.
We already know that the SIM card may easily change, so the only way to trace your device is the IMEI number. If you flash any third party app or install custom firmware, then sometimes the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null. If you are an Infinix device owner and having the unknown IMEI number error, then now no need to worry about that. Now you can easily and quickly fix or repair IMEI baseband on any Infinix devices.
Here in this article, we can repair IMEI baseband on any Infinix devices with different tools. MediaTek processor devices are repaired with SN Write Tool, Qualcomm processor devices are repaired with QCN Rebuilder Tool and QCN File and some devices are repairs with QPST or QFIL tool. These tools are easy to use and simple interface. We are highly recommended you before proceeding to take the proper backup of all your phone important data. If you wish to repair IMEI baseband on any Infinix devices, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- It’s advised to take the backup of your entire data on the Infinix Device before installation.
- Also, keep the battery charging level more 70% for a seamless power supply.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Install the USB driver of the Infinix device at the PC for smooth connectivity while flashing the updates. | Link
- Download QPST or QFIL Tool
- Download QCN Rebuilder Tool For Qualcomm
- Download SN RWriter Tool For MediaTek
Steps To Repair IMEI Baseband On Any Infinix Devices:
Instructions to Repair MediaTek Devices Via SN Write Tool:
- First of all, download the SN Write Tool.zip file from the above link and extract it to a folder.
- Now open the SN Writer.exe and then select USB VCOM on the ComPort option.
- Click Target Type from the dropdown. That means if you’re going to flash IMEI on the smartphone, the select smartphone.
- Now, click on the System Config and enable Wi-Fi Address, BT Address, and IMEI in the Write Option.
- If you have a Dual SIM device, you can enable Dual IMEI in the IMEI Option.
- In the database click on the MD1_DB under Database File and select the MD1_DB of your device.
- Follow the same steps and add the AP_DB file.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- Next, click on the Start button to launch the Scan Data window in the main interface of the SN Write Tool.
- Enter the IMEI_1, IMEI_2, BT Address, and Wi-Fi Address in the Scan Data window and click ok.
- Switch off your phone and remove the battery (if removable). Then connect your device to the computer using the original USB cable. After connecting the device, the IMEI flashing process will start automatically.
- Once the IMEI flashing process is done, you will see the Green success message.
Instructions to Repair Qualcomm Devices Via QCN Rebuilder Tool:
- First of all, downloading, installing the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Now run the QCN Rebuilder Tool.
- Click on the Open file and select the QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number and click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
Done! You have successfully repair IMEI baseband on any Infinix devices.