Here in this article, we are going to teach you how to install official stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A3 variants. So if you are the users of Xiaomi Mi A3 and facing some software issue or want to unbrick your brick device, then you are on the right page. Here we come with one of the best solutions, through that you can fix these kinds of problems. By installing the official stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi A3, you can unroot, unbrick and solve any software issue. Fortunately, we have the latest official stock firmware for both, the Global and European variants of the Mi A3.
Xiaomi has launched Mi A3 smartphone in July 2019 with better hardware and the latest Android OS. The Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with a 6.1-inches HD+ OLED display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset along with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with dot drop notch. The Xiaomi Mi A3 is packed with triple cameras in the rear which is 48MP+8MP+2MP and the front camera is 32 MP for a selfie. The device is run Android 9.0 Pie OS out of the box.
Now a day’s most of the Android users after some time root their devices or change the OS of their smartphone via flashing the different custom ROM. So if you are one of these users and root your device or flashing the custom ROM, now you wish to roll back to the official stock firmware. No need to worry about that, there is always a way through that you will restore your device and back to the official stock firmware. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install the official stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A3.
Once you can have installed this latest official firmware, then you will again receive the official OTA updates and security patches. Given below we share the direct link of the official stock firmware file, through that you can download and install it manually by following our given below detailed guide. Keep in mind that while flashing official stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A3, your phone entire data will be wiped clean. So before proceeding take the full backup of all your phone important data. If you wish to download and install official stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A3, then go ahead and follow the given guide.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on the Xiaomi Mi A3.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Xiaomi Mi A3 before the rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Xiaomi Mi A3 at the windows PC. | Download Link
- This Firmware file is only for Xiaomi Mi A3.
Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Official Stock ROM KDZ Firmware:
For Global Variant
- V10.3.13.0.PFQMIXM (January 2020 Security Update): laurel_sprout_global_images_V10.3.13.0.PFQMIXM_20200115.0000.00_9.0_71958a08b1.tgz
- V10.3.9.0.PFQMIXM (November 2019 Security Update): laurel_sprout_global_images_V10.3.9.0.PFQMIXM_20191107.0000.00_9.0_706b4d7f01.tgz
- V10.3.8.0.PFQMIXM (October 2019 Security Update): laurel_sprout_global_images_V10.3.8.0.PFQMIXM_20191012.0000.00_9.0_d099f2839b.tgz
- V10.3.4.0.PFQMIXM (August 2019 Security Update): laurel_sprout_global_images_V10.3.4.0.PFQMIXM_20190815.0000.00_9.0_00838b4c0e.tgz
For European Variant
- V10.3.14.0.PFQEUXM (January 2020 Security Update): laurel_sprout_eea_global_images_V10.3.14.0.PFQEUXM_20200116.0000.00_9.0_2ab620c230.tgz
- V10.3.13.0.PFQEUXM (December 2019 Security Update): laurel_sprout_eea_global_images_V10.3.13.0.PFQEUXM_20191211.0000.00_9.0_5fc7a0fc2d.tgz
- V10.3.12.0.PFQEUXM (November 2019 Security Update): laurel_sprout_eea_global_images_V10.3.12.0.PFQEUXM_20191113.0000.00_9.0_eefa5b3bf3.tgz
- V10.3.7.0.PFQEUXM (August 2019 Security Update): laurel_sprout_eea_global_images_V10.3.7.0.PFQEUXM_20190814.0000.00_9.0_d75b3ef45d.tgz
Steps to Install Official stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A3:
- First of all, download the official firmware form above link.
- Now extract .tgz and extract the resultant tar package on the PC.
- You shall now have a folder containing the firmware’s partition image files and flashing scripts.
- Move all these files to the folder on the PC where the Android SDK platform-tools are installed
- Now Hold the SHIFT key of your keyboard and right-click on any empty space inside the folder.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option from the contextual menu that appears on the screen.
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone to the PC while it is in Fastboot Mode.
- Now Type the flash_all_except_data_storage.bat/sh:
- Wait for the process could take a few minutes to complete and the progress will be shown in the PowerShell windows.
- Once the process is completed the device will automatically reboot.