Today in this article, we are going to teach you how to stop people from adding you to the WhatsApp group. If you are the users of an Android phone, then you must use the WhatsApp. Many Whatsapp users are facing a problem that random people adding you to any Whatsapp group. So you are searching for a guide on how to stop people from adding you to the WhatsApp group, and then you are at the right palace. Here in this article, we are going to share the step by step guide for those users who want to stop and solve this problem.
Now a day WhatsApp is the most popular and widely used app all over the world. In the field of social media, WhatsApp is getting the 1st position. Most of the Android users are using this amazing app and get enjoy the free message and calls. In Whatsapp, there is a WhatsApp Group feature which is very popular. With the Whatsapp group, you keep in touch with friends, family members, your colloquies and so on around the world. WhatsApp earlier had given the freedom to allow anyone to add anyone to a WhatsApp group, as long as they had the other person’s contact number.
Most of the Android users are facing this massive problem and users are started to complain and feedbacks about this issue. After receiving lots of complaints and feedback, the company is decided to fix this problem and restrict users to add anyone to any group. The latest version of WhatsApp is released with many new features and added the privacy settings to users from adding others to WhatsApp groups. Here in this article, we come with a detailed guide on how to stop people from adding you to the WhatsApp group.
So now you will stop people from adding me to their WhatsApp group without installing any third-party app. You can do this task by clicking a few steps. With the help of this new privacy setting, you can stop everyone from adding you to any WhatsApp group. You can first install the latest version of Whatsapp and then you will be able to stop people from adding me to their WhatsApp group. If you are interested in stop people from adding you to the WhatsApp group, then go ahead and follow the given guide.
Steps To Stop People From Adding You To The WhatsApp Group:
- First, download the latest version of WhatsApp and install it on your smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and tap the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right.
- Now, tap Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Now you’ll find different privacy-related options for chats.
- Tap on “Groups.” and select one of the three given options — Everyone, My Contacts, or My Contacts Except…
- If you select Everyone, anyone can add you to groups.
- Selecting My Contacts only allows your contacts to add you to WhatsApp groups.
- Finally, the third option My Contacts Except lets you allow only selected people to add you to WhatsApp groups.
- Now you can either select contacts one by one or you can even select all contacts by tapping on the Select All icon on the top-right. These people will be prompted to send you the group invite through a private chat. You will then have three days to accept or deny the request for joining the group before it expires.
Done! you have successfully stopped people from adding you to the WhatsApp group. Now no one tries to add you to a group that is not in your contact book.