Today we are going to discuss the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro common problems and their solutions. Nowadays Xiaomi becomes the second Android manufacture OEMs which releasing the amazing smartphones. The company recently launched his latest flagships which are known as Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro with very high specifications. After launching the phone, some users are facing a few common problems. But you no need to worry about those problems; they are not in manufacture problems. These all bugs are easily fixed and your device will run smoothly.
Here in this article, we come with a simple guide to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro common problems. Now we are talking about the specification of Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro. The Xiaomi was launched his one of the best smartphone which is known as Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro. The smartphone comes with 6.67-inch Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1080p screen. The device is powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor along with 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage.
The Redmi K30 Pro is packed with quad cameras which are 64MP+5MP+13MP+2MP in the rear and the front camera is 20 MP for a selfie. The smartphone is run out of the box on Android 10 OS based on MIUI 11. So if you are the owner of this great phone and facing some common problems, then here we discuss Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro common problems and their solutions. By following our given procedure you can easily fix these kinds of bugs. Now without wasting more time we are going to the problems and their solution.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro common problems and their solutions:
If you are facing the heating problem on your Redmi K30 Pro, then follow the given below tricks and easily resolve it.
- Close the background running games and apps. check if this solves the problem
- After the phone is fully charged, unplug the phone. This often causes overheating problems.
- Never let your phone storage become full. Because of this, your phone may become slow and cause heating issues.
- Mostly this problem could be caused, when your phone OS is not properly working. Check and update your phone.
- The biggest reason for phone overheating is gaming for long hours. This is a common issue in almost every smartphone.
Unexpectedly shutting down
- Doesn’t use bulky back covers this may cause heating problems due to improper ventilation?
- If your phone’s temperature is rising high, then this also may be the reason for the sudden shutdown of your phone. Due to the phone’s heat, the components of your phone may also be damaged.
Wi-Fi/Internet connectivity problems
- Make sure the router is not placed quite a way which causes Wi-Fi problems often
- This problem also comes when you are entering the wrong password on the phone. Check and reenter the password.
- Avoid making any changes to the LAN settings as these results in an issue with the Wi-Fi connection
- First, you check the connectivity of your internet connection. It might be limited connectivity and you are facing this kind of problem.
There are many reasons for the slow performance of your phone. Given below we are sharing some solutions.
- Sometimes you are opening a lot of tabs in the phone browser. So those reasons you facing the slow performance.
- The problem also comes while you are installing the third-party apps from untrusted sites.
- The overall performance is slow down might because when you customizing the phone settings.
Mobile data not working
- This problem might become when you are crossing your daily bandwidth limit usage.
- The Mobile data not working in some cases when the phone is updating the installed apps or is downloading the OS updates.
- If you are using a 3G SIM then You might have selected a 2G network. So sometime this problem has come for this reason.